October 5th, 2015 –
Nikolai Starikov explains Europe’s refugee crisis
An invisible organizing hand with a clear purpose is behind Europe’s waves of refugees, according to writer and geo-political analyst Nikolai Starikov, who observes in particular:
– A pretext has been made to bomb Syria;
– A new Russia-Germany gas pipeline is to be built;
– Somehow the authorities knew that 4,000 ISIS fighters are among the refugees;
– Official asylum rules are being disregarded;
– Refugees from war-torn Ukraine are denied entry.
From September 2015. English subtitles. Transcript in the comments.
Original from Poznavatelnoe.tv, no subtitles :