Translated by Ollie Richardson for Fort Russ
20th April, 2016
Diagnosis of the “Professional” system, by M. Kryzhanovsky.
- Navalny — schizophrenic. Symptoms: incoherent, illogical speech, a “glass” eye expression. A socially dangerous moron calling to down police helicopters.
- Nemtsov — schizophrenic. Symptoms: delusions of grandeur, narcissism, is a pathological liar, often uncessarily.
- Udaltsov — an imbecile, can barely form sentences from words.
- Bykov — schizophrenic. Symptoms: uncontrolled flow of speech.
- Venediktov — schizophrenic. Symptoms: aggressive, uncontrolled negativism.
- Gelman — schizophrenic. Symptoms: illogic judgments.
- Gudkov — chronic alcoholic, schizophrenic. Symptoms: unmotivated aggressiveness.
- Kasparov — violent schizophrenic. Symptoms: uncontrolled aggression, negativism, narcissism.
- Ryzhkov — a moron, can hardly construct phrases.
- L.Ponomaryov — a moron, a chronic alcoholic (explicit degenerative heredity judging by appearance).
- Khodorkovsky — schizophrenic. Symptoms: lethargic behavior, lack of logic and consistency instatements, detached.
- Chirikova — violent, socially dangerous schizophrenic. Symptoms: uncontrolled behavior. Chirikova herself does not know what to do next. Needs urgent hospitalization in a psychiatric clinic.
- Shenderovich — schizophrenic. Symptoms: extreme, unexplained negativism towards surrounding reality.
- Kasyanov — schizophrenic. Symptoms: delusions of grandeur.
- Latynina — a lunatic. Symptoms: pathological lying.
- I.Ponomarev — a chronic alcoholic, imbecile, difficulty articulating thoughts.
- Sobchak — violent schizophrenic, exhibitionist, is suffering from an inferiority complex in relation to external deformity, can hardly form sentences from words.
- Tolokonnikova — retarded person, a prostitute, a social nonentity.
- Yashin — schizophrenic. Symptoms: lethargic psyche.
- Albats — schizophrenic. Symptoms: futility and illogical statements and words.
- Gessen — schizophrenia, caused most likely by an addiction to drugs.
- Kuritsyna (Bozena Rynska) — violent schizophrenic, suffering from an inferiority complex. Famously devoid of any sense and logic, with statements like “willing to sell themselves to a millionaire to be free.”
- Akunin — schizophrenic. Symptoms: delusions of grandeur.
Mikhail Kryzhanovsky is a former intelligence officer of the KGB, illegal immigrant of the SBU, the CIA, and the FBI.