October 5 , 2017 – Fort Russ News –
The deputy of the city duma of Rostov-on-Don, Anatoly Kotlyarov, said that Russian Roman Zabolotny, who was captured by the terrorists of the “Islamic state”, has been killed.
Kotlyarov said that he received this information from a reliable source.
“This is a source from the volunteer movement, directly connected with the Vjun (Zabolotniy’s call sign), the movement is monitoring information on all volunteers from Russia on the territory of Syria and Donbass … I wish they were wrong, but so far the worst fears regarding his fate are confirmed,” he said.
Earlier, the terrorist organization published a video with alleged Russian servicemen who were taken prisoner by them.
One of them is Roman Zabolotny, a native of the village of Dawn of the Aksay district of the Rostov region. The man was identified by the chief of staff of the regional Cossack organization, Ivan Vasilenkov. Deputy Chairman of the Committee on the CIS, Eurasian Integration and Compatriots Affairs Victor Vodolatsky confirmed that Zabolotny participated in the “Cossack movement”.
What is happening with the second soldier, Grigory Surkanov is unknown.