- MAJOR: US Military Helicopter Goes Down in Syria
- Azerbaijan ‘Shoots Down’ 427th Armenian Su-25 Jet
- MAJOR: Russiagate Hoax Source Revealed As Alcoholic Disgruntled Russian PR Exec in Cyprus
- India Declines Purchase of US Armed Predator-B Drones, Says US is Not an Ally
- MAJOR: ATF Gets Involved in Philadelphia Riots as Possible Car Bomb Sparks Alarm
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-26
- New Revelations Shed Light on British Hand Behind Five Eyes
- False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett and Matthew Ehret
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-23
Serbian authorities, in various parts of the country, have detained a group foreigners for attempts to enter military buildings or to film them.
According to Serbian media, in total 8 foreigners were detained in Belgrade and other settlements.
Two Spaniards were arrested while attempting to enter the military depot near Fruska Gora.
In Belgrade, special services detained citizens of the United States and Ukraine who tried to take pictures of the former General Staff of the Armed Forces with the help of a drone.
In Petrovaradin, a Briton and an Afghan attempted to enter an abandoned military facility.
The Serbian authorities announced that an investigation has been opened to clarify the circumstances of these incidents. No charges against the detainees have been put forward.
The Ukrainian embassy reported that the two arrested Ukrainian women were released. Diplomatic representations of other countries have so far refrained from statements.