- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-18
- Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)
- US Developing a Nearly 2,000 km Range Cannon ‘to Counter Russia, China and North Korea’
- TIT FOR TAT: China Passes Law Restricting Sensitive Technology Export to US
- Rogue News Interview: Chaos is the Ladder
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-17
- It’s war on Russia, and The West’s game plan for it is public
- White House Rejects Putin’s Offer to Extend New START
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-16
- A VISIT TO A TOWN OF PEOPLE BURIED ALIVE: ‘ONLY MOSCOW CAN SAVE US CHRISTIANS’
“As it was already mentioned, there are Russian citizens in Syria who went there at their own will and with different purposes. It is not up to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assess the legality and legality of such decisions,” the department noted.
“There are citizens of Russia and CIS countries who were killed, and there are also wounded – there are several dozen of them, they were assisted to return to Russia where, to our knowledge, they are receiving treatment in various medical institutions,” the ministry added.
On the night of February 8, an alliance strike led by the United States attacked Syrian militiamen who were conducting an operation against ISIL. The coalition stated that this was caused by an “unprovoked attack” on the headquarters of the “Syrian Democratic Forces”, in a Kurdish area backed by the US.
As a result of the attack, 25 people were injured. At the same time, the American media reported about “hundreds of dead”, including Russians.
The Kremlin press service noted that they do not have data on fellow citizens who are not regular military personnel.
Read the backstory: