- Azerbaijan ‘Shoots Down’ 427th Armenian Su-25 Jet
- MAJOR: Russiagate Hoax Source Revealed As Alcoholic Disgruntled Russian PR Exec in Cyprus
- India Declines Purchase of US Armed Predator-B Drones, Says US is Not an Ally
- MAJOR: ATF Gets Involved in Philadelphia Riots as Possible Car Bomb Sparks Alarm
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-26
- New Revelations Shed Light on British Hand Behind Five Eyes
- False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett and Matthew Ehret
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-23
- Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’
Russian cosmonauts Alexander Misurkin and Anton Shkaplerov, who are aboard the International Space Station, congratulated Russians on the upcoming Defender of the Fatherland Day.
“February 23 is a real holiday for everyone who loves his country, everyone who is ready for a feat for the sake of peaceful skies over their heads, for the sake of our children’s wellbeing,” Miskurin said.
In addition, he congratulated the women, thanking them for raising real men. His colleague added that February 23 is also a day of sorrow for those who died for the Fatherland.
“Many thanks to all who serve – thanks to you, we are able to work peacefully here on the space programme, ” Shkaplerov said .