- Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’
- Win-Win vs Lose-Lose: The Time Has Come for the World to Choose
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-19
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-18
- Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)
- US Developing a Nearly 2,000 km Range Cannon ‘to Counter Russia, China and North Korea’
- TIT FOR TAT: China Passes Law Restricting Sensitive Technology Export to US
- Rogue News Interview: Chaos is the Ladder
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-17
- It’s war on Russia, and The West’s game plan for it is public
Russia’s permanent representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzia, asked his American counterpart Nikki Haley not to call the government in the country a regime.
Nebenzia stated this at a meeting of the UN Security Council dedicated to the charter of the organization, responding to the words of Haley.
The American stated that the rights of nations are the main thing, and therefore one should not allow the regimes of Kim Jong-un, Bashar Assad and Vladimir Putin to act with impunity.
In response, Nebenzia reminded Haley that “Russia does not have a regime, but a legally elected president and a designated government.” He asked the US delegation to observe diplomatic decorum and noted that there is also a legitimate government in Syria.