- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-05
- 5 Ways ‘The New Normal’ is Getting Worse and Worse
- Frederick Douglass, Lincoln and the Fight to Save the Soul of America
- These Two Charts Should Land Dr. Fauci in Prison
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-04
- CORRUPTION! Records Of Prince Andrew’s Location On Night Of Giuffre Rape Destroyed By Police
- MOSSAD ATTACK? BEIRUT SUFFERS DEVASTATING 9/11-LEVEL TERRORIST ATTACK — Who did it and Why?
- Abortionist Who Cuts Unborn Babies’ Vocal Cords So They Can’t Scream Now Does Abortions in Alabama
- Beirut Blast: Hundreds Killed – State of Emergency Announced
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-03
A native of the Central Asian region was detained in St. Petersburg on suspicion of preparing terrorist acts, as was reported in the press service of the Federal Security Service.
Counterintelligence agents stated that the man planned to commit terrorist acts in crowded places, such as transport depots.
At present, FSB officers are conducting operational search and investigation activities. The identity of the detainee in the interests of the investigation is not disclosed.
Earlier today, the Moscow District Court found six citizens of Tajikistan guilty of planning terrorist activity in Russia – all of whom are part of the “Islamic State” organisation. Their sentences range from 12 to 16 years in prison, which is low in our view. The St Petersburg train attack in 2017 claimed the lives of 15 people, and injured a total of 103.