- CCDH – The Centre For Cancel Culture And Digital Hypocrisy – Part 1
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-11
- CENSORSHIP: YouTube Shuts Down a Russian “Fox”
- Lavrov Confirms Nord Stream 2 Will Soon be Finished, While Germany Expresses ‘Displeasure’ at US Actions
- Whose Land is Bosnia?
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-10
- Our Beautifully Democratic Wars
- POLL: Majority of US Voters Think Biden Would be Unable to Finish A Full Four-Year Presidential Term
- UK Court Rules Facial Recognition Has Been Used Unlawfully by Police
- MAJOR: Man Killed by Bomb During Belarus Color Revolution Attempt, Biden Openly Supports Protests
Before and after: Grigory Rodchenkov is said to have undergone plastic surgery, because he “fears for his life from the Russian government.”
Interpol has refused to put a warrant out for the arrest of the former head of the Moscow Anti-Doping Laboratory, Grigory Rodchenkov.
The source of the agency said that a political factor was found in the case of the WADA ‘informant.’
“Having considered the request of the Russian side, the Interpol General Secretariat decided not to file Rodchenkov’s dossier in its database, believing that his criminal prosecution is of a political nature,” he explained.
In Russia, three criminal cases were instituted against Rodchenkov in connection with the abuse of official powers, an attempt to obstruct the administration of justice and illegal trafficking of substances.
Rodchenkov had been accused of providing doping materials to athletes before he became head of Russia’s anti-doping agency, and his sister was convicted of the same crime. He then came under the protection of the FBI, as an “informant” of WADA.
See what President Putin had to say about Rodchenkov at about 4 minutes into the video: