- Dr. Edward Lozansky Discusses The Spirit of Elbe Day and Its Strategic Importance for Today
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-03-13
- Zaxharova on ten years of war in Syria
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-02-10
- New NORAD Warfare Strategies and Canada’s Role in the Great Game Revisited
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-02-06
- Joe Biden and the Revenge of the Behaviorists (Why Statistical Thinking Can Get You Killed)
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-02-04
- Xi and Putin Stand Up for Humanity at Davos: Closed vs Open System Ideologies Clash Again
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-27
The author points out that Putin lived “in a modest apartment” on Angelika Street. It is noteworthy that 30 years have passed since then. However, the inhabitants of Dresden remembered Vladimir Putin well.
Moreover, the place of residence of the future president is today one of the main tourist attractions – the route is called “In the footsteps of Putin.” Right next door there is a bar Am Thor, in which, as the old-timers assure, ‘the Soviet agent’ used to spend some time. Inside the bar itself, the interior is in the Soviet style. One of the walls is completely covered in photos of the Russian leader. They say that the bar is always full with tourists and residents alike.