- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-26
- New Revelations Shed Light on British Hand Behind Five Eyes
- False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett and Matthew Ehret
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-23
- Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’
- Win-Win vs Lose-Lose: The Time Has Come for the World to Choose
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-19
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-18
- Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)
Russian aviation has crushed the militants’ defenses in the east of Damascus prior to a major offensive operation of the Syrian Army.
Combat aircraft of the Russian Air Force supported the counter-terrorist operation of the Syrian Army in the uninhabited ruins of East Ghouta, where militants built stronghold fortifications.
The Arab media reported that Russian aviation inflicted point air strikes on numerous terrorist targets east of Damascus, aiming at the tactical positions of the groups and their transport routes. Russian combat aircraft have concentrated on high-precision strikes on militant positions of anti-tank missiles and heavy machine guns.
The operation has been based on a large number of intelligence data collected by observers and agents operating in the militant camp area.
The 500 newly arrived reinforcements from the provinces of Deir ez Zor and Raqqa to the eastern part of Damascus will take part in the upcoming battle to clean up the remaining pockets of militant in East Ghouta.
According to military sources, while the government forces are preparing for the offensive, another 500 soldiers were redeployed in the vicinity of Damascus.
With the newly arrived forces, the total strength of the offensive military force deployed by the Syrian government forces increased to more than 10,000 – among them the famous “Tigers” of General Suheil al-Hasan.