- Turkey’s Hagia Sophia: It’s As If Saint Peter’s Had Been Turned Into a Mosque
- US and Russian Intel at War: Propaganda & Coronavirus
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-07-12
- VIDEO: Did RFK Jr Indicate that JFK Jr is Alive? See what Sparked the Controversy
- COVID HELL: Record Temperatures and Shortages Will Test The Patience Of Americans This Summer
- Eugenics? Blackmail? Is Ghislaine Maxwell Preparing to Rat on the Billionaire Pedophile Club?
- Bloody Saudi Airstrike Kills a Dozen Civilians in Northern Yemen
- China Sanctions Senators Rubio, Cruz, Other US Officials, Over Deep State Lies About Xinjiang
- MAJOR: Open Conflict Erupts between Azerbaijan and Armenia – mediators push for calm
- The Fall of Plahotniuc and a New Hope for Moldova
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.