- Maurice Strong and the Roots of the Great Reset Agenda
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-26
- Pan-Turkism And Its Impact in Modern Geopolitics
- WATCH: California Secession in The Color Revolution – ‘THE PLAN’ – Resistance Hour ep 1
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-23
- MAJOR: Russia Could Soon Intervene as Azeris and Turks Start Settling 4000 Terrorists in Artsakh (Karabakh)
- The Art of Political Lying (or ‘the 1688 Origins of the British Deep State’)
- REPORT: More Well-Off New Yorkers Hiring People to Wait in Line For Them at COVID Testing Centers
- China Launches Chang’e-5 to Collect, Return Moon Samples
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.