- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-07
- Beirut Explosion Lays Groundwork Фor Regime Change Push
- Venezuela Sentences Two Deep State Mercs Involved in Botched ‘Bay of Piglets’ Raid to 20 Years in Jail
- Official Government Report Says UK Lockdown Killed at Least 16,000 People Due to Missed Medical Care
- VIDEO: What’s Happening In Beirut & The Middle East.
- Remembering The Victims of Croatian Crimes in Begovo Brdo, Kordun, Serbian Krajina (Today Croatia) (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-06
- MOSCOW: US Global Deployment of Land Missiles Will Prompt Russia’s Quick Reaction, Non-Nuclear Attack Could Trigger Nuke Response
- Saudis Building Nukes? US Spy Agencies Identify Suspected Undeclared Nuclear Site Near Riyadh
- Memorial Service to Sadilovac Martyrs (GRAPHIC)
An unknown person threw an explosive device on the territory of the US Embassy in Montenegro, before blowing himself up.
The incident occurred on Wednesday night February 21, in Podgorica, the capital of Montenegro.
The local authorities published a message on Twitter:
“At 00.30 in front of the US Embassy in Podgorica, Montenegro, an unknown person committed suicide, when he threw an explosive device on the embassy complex, most likely a hand grenade.”
Montenegro seceded from Serbia in 2006, with pressure from the US and the EU.