- New Revelations Shed Light on British Hand Behind Five Eyes
- False Flag Weekly News with Kevin Barrett and Matthew Ehret
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-23
- Treason in America: An Overview of the FBI, CIA and Matters of ‘National Security’
- Win-Win vs Lose-Lose: The Time Has Come for the World to Choose
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-19
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-18
- Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)
- US Developing a Nearly 2,000 km Range Cannon ‘to Counter Russia, China and North Korea’
The emergence of Su-57 fighter jets in Syria may become a deterrent for aircraft of neighboring states that periodically fly into the country, said State Duma deputy, Vladimir Gutenev.
Earlier, media sources had spotted Russia’s Su-57 in the skies of Syria, landing at Russia’s Khmeimim base. This type of aircraft are not yet officially in service of the Russian Defence forces, and are undergoing testing. Such testing can take two to three years.
According to the deputy, “the appearance of this new aircraft in Syria is absolutely the right step. It is important to test them in combat conditions.”
The Su-57 is a fifth generation fighter jet, the most advanced in the Russian air force. The video appears to capture its first combat drill.