- For Martin Luther King Day: Let Us End His “Second Assassination
- For MLK’s 92nd Anniversary: Great Speeches to Strengthen the Soul in Times of Darkness
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-15
- Counter-gang: von Hayek Revives Mandeville’s Hellfire Club in the 20th Century
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-10
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-09
- Breaking out of Polarities: How a Generation was Brainwashed
- Keynes’ Sleight of Hand: From Fabian Eugenicist to World Government High Priest
- Predictive Programming, HG Wells and the Clash of Two Creativities
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-08
Silver medalist of the 1994 Olympics in Lillehammer, and the ex-head of the Federation of Alpine Skiing of Russia, Svetlana Gladysheva, has refused to remove the Soviet WWII Victory flag from the Games in Pyeongchang.
Organizers of the competition attempted to take away the flag from Gladysheva, but she fought for it.
“This flag [flew over] Berlin! I will not remove it! This is the flag of my nation. The greatest in the world! “- she said.