- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-04-18
- 10 ways to recognize war propaganda in western media
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-04-16
- Dr. Edward Lozansky Discusses The Spirit of Elbe Day and Its Strategic Importance for Today
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-03-13
- Zaxharova on ten years of war in Syria
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-02-10
- New NORAD Warfare Strategies and Canada’s Role in the Great Game Revisited
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-02-06
- Joe Biden and the Revenge of the Behaviorists (Why Statistical Thinking Can Get You Killed)
“How can we survive? If we teach our children from birth that we have a neighbor who is our enemy and we must be prepared from our birth to our death, no matter how long we live, that everyone can protect this state protect in whichever way “, – she stressed.
According to her, “only in this way Ukraine can survive.”
Therefore, she does not understand those parents and those educational institutions that decide not to tell their children about the war:
“And I have a question: when will these children talk about war? When these children are summoned to the trenches and they suddenly – for no reason at all, will they find out that they have an enemy? .. We must be honest. And we must live with this, ” said the vice-speaker.
She also recalled that the length of the border with Russia today reaches 6,000 km, given Belarus, where “Russian bases” are located, as well as the Black Sea.