- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-20
- Counter Intelligence Operations and How to Not Get Played
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-18
- For Martin Luther King Day: Let Us End His “Second Assassination
- For MLK’s 92nd Anniversary: Great Speeches to Strengthen the Soul in Times of Darkness
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-15
- Counter-gang: von Hayek Revives Mandeville’s Hellfire Club in the 20th Century
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-10
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-09
- Breaking out of Polarities: How a Generation was Brainwashed
Kiev has been shocked with a new confession – despite the propaganda over the past four years about the war with “Russian aggression” – Ukraine is not at war with Russia.
This was stated on air by the chief military prosecutor of Ukraine Anatoly Matios, who explained why the Ukrainian authorities are not able to give over ‘captive Russians’ who allegedly are fighting in the Donbass.
“Five brigades, three separate regiments, eight separate battalions, two separate companies, five battalions of territorial defense. About 18,000 military men only in the Donetsk People’s Republic; 320 tanks, 600 armored combat vehicles, 130 multiple launch rocket systems – this is the military establishment of the Donetsk region. This is just the Donetsk region – as there are others.
We can see why there are so few Russians [from Russia itself]. We are not at war with Russia – we stand for the Minsk process, so that any encroachment on our sovereignty do not go further. Military potential, military power are extremely different between Russia and Ukraine,” said Matios.