The presidential candidate Ksenia Sobchak has taken to her twitter to say that she was attacked on the street. According to Sobchak, the assailant pushed her, and when she fell,she poured something on her and said “This is for Zhirinovsky.”
- Turkey’s Hagia Sophia: It’s As If Saint Peter’s Had Been Turned Into a Mosque
- US and Russian Intel at War: Propaganda & Coronavirus
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-07-12
- VIDEO: Did RFK Jr Indicate that JFK Jr is Alive? See what Sparked the Controversy
- COVID HELL: Record Temperatures and Shortages Will Test The Patience Of Americans This Summer
- Eugenics? Blackmail? Is Ghislaine Maxwell Preparing to Rat on the Billionaire Pedophile Club?
- Bloody Saudi Airstrike Kills a Dozen Civilians in Northern Yemen
- China Sanctions Senators Rubio, Cruz, Other US Officials, Over Deep State Lies About Xinjiang
- MAJOR: Open Conflict Erupts between Azerbaijan and Armenia – mediators push for calm
- The Fall of Plahotniuc and a New Hope for Moldova
According to Sobchak, the police was called, the attacker was apprehended by the security of Gorbachev, whose birthday was being celebrated at the venue. The assailant’s name is Alan Dzutsev.
According to the press service of the Sobchak election headquarter, the attack occurred during her exit from the Petrovsky Palace, where Mikhail Gorbachev’s birthday was celebrated. Dzutsev turned out to be an assistant to the chairman of the Moscow City Duma Alexei Shaposhnikov.
The incident is in reference to the recently televised elections brawl, where Sobchak splashed a glass of water on Zhirinovsky – https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/03/watch-putin-won-elections-2018/