The presidential candidate Ksenia Sobchak has taken to her twitter to say that she was attacked on the street. According to Sobchak, the assailant pushed her, and when she fell,she poured something on her and said “This is for Zhirinovsky.”
- For Martin Luther King Day: Let Us End His “Second Assassination
- For MLK’s 92nd Anniversary: Great Speeches to Strengthen the Soul in Times of Darkness
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-15
- Counter-gang: von Hayek Revives Mandeville’s Hellfire Club in the 20th Century
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-10
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-09
- Breaking out of Polarities: How a Generation was Brainwashed
- Keynes’ Sleight of Hand: From Fabian Eugenicist to World Government High Priest
- Predictive Programming, HG Wells and the Clash of Two Creativities
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2021-01-08
According to Sobchak, the police was called, the attacker was apprehended by the security of Gorbachev, whose birthday was being celebrated at the venue. The assailant’s name is Alan Dzutsev.
According to the press service of the Sobchak election headquarter, the attack occurred during her exit from the Petrovsky Palace, where Mikhail Gorbachev’s birthday was celebrated. Dzutsev turned out to be an assistant to the chairman of the Moscow City Duma Alexei Shaposhnikov.
The incident is in reference to the recently televised elections brawl, where Sobchak splashed a glass of water on Zhirinovsky – https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/03/watch-putin-won-elections-2018/