The presidential candidate Ksenia Sobchak has taken to her twitter to say that she was attacked on the street. According to Sobchak, the assailant pushed her, and when she fell,she poured something on her and said “This is for Zhirinovsky.”
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-19
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-18
- Erdogan Claims Russia, US, France Are Arming Armenia, Russia Raises Issue of Pro-Turkish Terrorists in Artsakh (VIDEO)
- US Developing a Nearly 2,000 km Range Cannon ‘to Counter Russia, China and North Korea’
- TIT FOR TAT: China Passes Law Restricting Sensitive Technology Export to US
- Rogue News Interview: Chaos is the Ladder
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-17
- It’s war on Russia, and The West’s game plan for it is public
- White House Rejects Putin’s Offer to Extend New START
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-10-16
According to Sobchak, the police was called, the attacker was apprehended by the security of Gorbachev, whose birthday was being celebrated at the venue. The assailant’s name is Alan Dzutsev.
According to the press service of the Sobchak election headquarter, the attack occurred during her exit from the Petrovsky Palace, where Mikhail Gorbachev’s birthday was celebrated. Dzutsev turned out to be an assistant to the chairman of the Moscow City Duma Alexei Shaposhnikov.
The incident is in reference to the recently televised elections brawl, where Sobchak splashed a glass of water on Zhirinovsky – https://www.fort-russ.com/2018/03/watch-putin-won-elections-2018/