During a UN Security Council meeting on the situation in Idlib, the Russian Permanent Representative to the UN, Vasily Nebenzya, had to call out his Western colleagues on their double standards and ”distortion of the situation on the ground”, presenting a number of examples that they have ignored and its lack of priorities regarding hospitals shelled by terrorist affiliations. It was a reality check that they needed. – Drago Victorien
- MAJOR: Lawyer Claims Trump Offered to Pardon Assange if he Discloses Source of DNC Emails Leak
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-17
- Russia’s Rezonans-NE Radar, Capable of Tracking Hypersonic and Stealth Targets
- China And Russia to Join Forces in Space, Set up a New Satellite Internet Network
- Video: How America’s Anti-Imperial Heritage Was Subverted
- Will a Military Coup Undo the November Elections, Donald Trump and the Republic Itself?
- Moscow Vows to Retaliate if EU Stops Nord Stream 2 Over Fictitious Navalny Poisoning
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-16
- 12 Steps to Create Your Own Pandemic
- MAJOR: Is Saudi Arabia Working on Developing Nuclear Weapons?