We brought surgical supplies to the hospital and donated clothing to the community center free store in Petrovsky District. We also documented another war crime by Ukraine Army- shelling civilian area with prohibited artillery. THANKS to Donbass Human Aid, Novorussia Museum (in St. Pete) and Volunteers of Novorussia!
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-18
- Did Obama Really Give Russia Hypersonic Technology?
- MAJOR: Lawyer Claims Trump Offered to Pardon Assange if he Discloses Source of DNC Emails Leak
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-17
- Russia’s Rezonans-NE Radar, Capable of Tracking Hypersonic and Stealth Targets
- China And Russia to Join Forces in Space, Set up a New Satellite Internet Network
- Video: How America’s Anti-Imperial Heritage Was Subverted
- Will a Military Coup Undo the November Elections, Donald Trump and the Republic Itself?
- Moscow Vows to Retaliate if EU Stops Nord Stream 2 Over Fictitious Navalny Poisoning
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-16