There are no more direct flights to Georgia from Russia. The last plane from Tbilisi landed in Moscow late last night. Anti-Russian escapades in Georgia continue. The results of this Russophobia got clear this night: on the air of the Rustavi-2 TV-Channel, a host insulted President Putin and his parents. It was a low, disgusting, and vulgar thing to do which any sane person would find repulsive. It entirely contradicts Georgia’s tradition and the customs of any country.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-07
- Beirut Explosion Lays Groundwork Фor Regime Change Push
- VIDEO: What’s Happening In Beirut & The Middle East.
- Venezuela Sentences Two Deep State Mercs Involved in Botched ‘Bay of Piglets’ Raid to 20 Years in Jail
- Official Government Report Says UK Lockdown Killed at Least 16,000 People Due to Missed Medical Care
- Remembering The Victims of Croatian Crimes in Begovo Brdo, Kordun, Serbian Krajina (Today Croatia) (EXTREMELY GRAPHIC)
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-06
- MOSCOW: US Global Deployment of Land Missiles Will Prompt Russia’s Quick Reaction, Non-Nuclear Attack Could Trigger Nuke Response
- Saudis Building Nukes? US Spy Agencies Identify Suspected Undeclared Nuclear Site Near Riyadh
- Memorial Service to Sadilovac Martyrs (GRAPHIC)