July 12, 2019 – Standing at the UN General Assembly pulpit, he showed a coca leaf. He offered the Pope a hammer and sickle crucifix. His country is one of the few in Latin America that is independent of the U.S. Today, one of the world’s brightest leaders, President of Bolivia Evo Morales, visited Moscow. He calls the relations with Russia “brotherhood based on pragmatism.” Today, it was revealed that Russia will help Bolivia develop its lithium industry. The country ranks first in the world in lithium reserves.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-21
- Do You Remember a Winter Without a Cold?
- Chinese Air Force Releases Video Showing Mock Attack on US Guam Airbase (VIDEO)
- Dr. Strangelove’s Spoon Benders: How the U.S. Military Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-20
- Neoliberal Death Knell For Indian Agriculture
- BIDEN: ‘200 MILLION Americans Will Die of COVID-19 by The Time I Finish This Talk’ (VIDEO)
- EXPOSED: Leaked Docs Show US Branches of Deutsche Bank Funneled Funds to ISIS
- Kennedy’s U.S.-Russia Joint Space Vision Must Be Revived
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-19