July 12, 2019 – Standing at the UN General Assembly pulpit, he showed a coca leaf. He offered the Pope a hammer and sickle crucifix. His country is one of the few in Latin America that is independent of the U.S. Today, one of the world’s brightest leaders, President of Bolivia Evo Morales, visited Moscow. He calls the relations with Russia “brotherhood based on pragmatism.” Today, it was revealed that Russia will help Bolivia develop its lithium industry. The country ranks first in the world in lithium reserves.
- Pan-Turkism And Its Impact in Modern Geopolitics
- WATCH: California Secession in The Color Revolution – ‘THE PLAN’ – Resistance Hour ep 1
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-23
- MAJOR: Russia Could Soon Intervene as Azeris and Turks Start Settling 4000 Terrorists in Artsakh (Karabakh)
- The Art of Political Lying (or ‘the 1688 Origins of the British Deep State’)
- REPORT: More Well-Off New Yorkers Hiring People to Wait in Line For Them at COVID Testing Centers
- China Launches Chang’e-5 to Collect, Return Moon Samples
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-22
- The Germans Are Back!