Bashkortostan is planning to create a special economic zone. This was on the agenda of Vladimir Putin’s meeting with the acting head of the region Radiy Khabirov. Khabirov told the president about the social and economic development of the republic and, among other things, reported on the decrease of the unemployment level and the inflow of investment, including from abroad. – Vesti
- The Art of Political Lying (or ‘the 1688 Origins of the British Deep State’)
- REPORT: More Well-Off New Yorkers Hiring People to Wait in Line For Them at COVID Testing Centers
- China Launches Chang’e-5 to Collect, Return Moon Samples
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-22
- The Germans Are Back!
- Senior MP Blasts US for Preventing the Acquisition of S-400 by Iraq
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-21
- John F. Kennedy, NAWAPA and China’s New Silk Road
- John F. Kennedy and America’s Lost Patriotic Heritage
- F-16s Falling Apart: Why Middle-Eastern Nation’s F-16 Fighter Jets Have Been A Complete Catastrophe?