Eastern Mediterranean – The Iranian tanker Adrian Darya 1, formerly known as Grace 1, has not transmitted its coordinates in over a day. According to the Associated Press, the transmission device on board the ship was turned off on Tuesday night. The tanker was 80 km (50 miles) from Beirut, near the coast of Syria at that moment.
- Video: Dr. Judy Mikovits and the Real Plague Infecting Humanity
- Invasion of the New Normals
- MAJOR: Tens of Thousands of Quebecois Stage Mass March Against Plandemic Tyranny
- REPORT: Saudi Aramco’s Profit Drops 50% for First Half of Year
- Syrian Tribe Declares Total War Against Occupying US Forces, SDF
- Clinton and Obama’s Libya Treason and the Real Reason Behind Bergdahl’s Release
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-08
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-08-07
- Beirut Explosion Lays Groundwork for Regime Change Push
- VIDEO: What’s Happening In Beirut & The Middle East.