WASHINGTON – The Russian Embassy in the US intends to get explanations from the State Department, regarding a new spying scandal concerning Russian diplomats. Yahoo! News published a whole detective story that implies that members of Russian December 2016 delegation were allegedly involved in intercepting FBI data. Without proof, the authors claim that Russians were bugging from diplomatic estates in New York and Maryland. The ones that America itself seized, but under a different pretext. And of course, it’s Russia’s mythical interference in the American elections.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-24
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-23
- MAJOR: Russia Could Soon Intervene as Azeris and Turks Start Settling 4000 Terrorists in Artsakh (Karabakh)
- The Art of Political Lying (or ‘the 1688 Origins of the British Deep State’)
- REPORT: More Well-Off New Yorkers Hiring People to Wait in Line For Them at COVID Testing Centers
- China Launches Chang’e-5 to Collect, Return Moon Samples
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-22
- The Germans Are Back!
- Senior MP Blasts US for Preventing the Acquisition of S-400 by Iraq
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-21