WASHINGTON – The Russian Embassy in the US intends to get explanations from the State Department, regarding a new spying scandal concerning Russian diplomats. Yahoo! News published a whole detective story that implies that members of Russian December 2016 delegation were allegedly involved in intercepting FBI data. Without proof, the authors claim that Russians were bugging from diplomatic estates in New York and Maryland. The ones that America itself seized, but under a different pretext. And of course, it’s Russia’s mythical interference in the American elections.
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-19
- Hyperinflation, Fascism and War: How the New World Order May Be Defeated Once More
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-18
- Did Obama Really Give Russia Hypersonic Technology?
- MAJOR: Lawyer Claims Trump Offered to Pardon Assange if he Discloses Source of DNC Emails Leak
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-17
- Russia’s Rezonans-NE Radar, Capable of Tracking Hypersonic and Stealth Targets
- China And Russia to Join Forces in Space, Set up a New Satellite Internet Network
- Video: How America’s Anti-Imperial Heritage Was Subverted
- Will a Military Coup Undo the November Elections, Donald Trump and the Republic Itself?