Tuva, Russian federation – On this day, 75 years ago, the Republic of Tuva (Sergey Shoigu’s homeland) voluntarily joined the Soviet Union. It happened during the Great Patriotic War when Tuvan volunteers fought against the Nazi onslaught alongside Red Army soldiers. See Anton Lyadov’s report on how the Tuva Republic lives nowadays.
- MAJOR: Lawyer Claims Trump Offered to Pardon Assange if he Discloses Source of DNC Emails Leak
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-17
- Russia’s Rezonans-NE Radar, Capable of Tracking Hypersonic and Stealth Targets
- China And Russia to Join Forces in Space, Set up a New Satellite Internet Network
- Video: How America’s Anti-Imperial Heritage Was Subverted
- Will a Military Coup Undo the November Elections, Donald Trump and the Republic Itself?
- Moscow Vows to Retaliate if EU Stops Nord Stream 2 Over Fictitious Navalny Poisoning
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-09-16
- 12 Steps to Create Your Own Pandemic
- MAJOR: Is Saudi Arabia Working on Developing Nuclear Weapons?