WASHINGTON, D.C./DAMASCUS – Another convoy of American occupation forces in northeastern Syria has been blocked by local residents. The incident comes amid the ongoing standoff between US occupation troops, regular Syrian Arab Army units, local residents and Kurdish militias in northeast Syria, home to the majority of Syria’s oil and gas reserves, which the US claims to be “securing” (another US euphemism which describes outright theft of another country’s resources).
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-23
- MAJOR: Russia Could Soon Intervene as Azeris and Turks Start Settling 4000 Terrorists in Artsakh (Karabakh)
- The Art of Political Lying (or ‘the 1688 Origins of the British Deep State’)
- REPORT: More Well-Off New Yorkers Hiring People to Wait in Line For Them at COVID Testing Centers
- China Launches Chang’e-5 to Collect, Return Moon Samples
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-22
- The Germans Are Back!
- Senior MP Blasts US for Preventing the Acquisition of S-400 by Iraq
- The FRN Daily News Brief 2020-11-21
- John F. Kennedy, NAWAPA and China’s New Silk Road